Pages

Monday, April 10, 2017

SHOULD WE HAVE RUBBISH BIN AT SCHOOL

SHOULD WE HAVE RUBBISH BIN AT SCHOOL

I strongly believe we should have rubbish bins in our school first so we don't put it in our bags
so we have no rubbish flying around
because the environment is the best.

Firstly we need rubbish bins so we have some where else to put our rubbish and our parents will get angry because our bags are smelly dirty and wet.


Secondly we need rubbish bins so our teachers watch us put them in the rubbish bins and so the teachers don’t yell at use to pick up rubbish that sometimes ant ours.

Lastly we should have rubbish bins so we never have to be a rubbish free school because being a rubbish free school means making us students put the rubbish in our bags.


2 comments:

  1. hi Xavier my name is Saxon from yaldhurst model school and I really liked your rubbish bin doc.Its really good and theirs nothing bad about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Anamanu, I agree with your decision to keep rubbish bins at your school. I really like how you had really great reasons to why your school should have them. I have one question, Does your school have rubbish bins now?
    Anyways if you have time please take a look at my blog at http://wisfranzenes.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete